Share this tutorial w/ your followers on Twitter. Click this link to tweet this tutorial: https://goo.gl/o7nTMZ
This tutorial is for beginners who want to learn how to build applications in Python programming language.
If you’re using Python 3, you should use:
- input() instead of raw_input()
- print() instead of print. Example: instead of print “hello”, you should use print(“hello”)
What will we build?
We will build a net income calculator for freelancers in an imaginary company that serves as a middleman between a freelancer and an employer. To be able to focus on Python, we won’t build a web based application so you won’t have to use HTML. What we will build is a very simple command line application.
Share this tutorial w/ your followers on Twitter. Click this link to tweet this tutorial: https://goo.gl/MtIA1L
The application that we will build is a very simple database driven note taking application. This tutorial is for beginners who want to learn how to use Flask for developing websites or web applications.
This tutorial assumes that you already installed Python and SQlite. If Python and SQlite is not yet installed in your computer, install them first. If the Python version that you installed is 2.5 and up, then you don’t need to install SQlite since Python 2.5 and up already comes with SQlite.
Things that we will cover in this tutorial:
- Using templates
- Saving a record in the database
- Fetching a record in the database
- Updating a record in the database
- Deleting a record in the database
- The user should be able to create a note (a note can have a title and a body)
- The user should be able to view a list of notes
- The user should be able to edit a note
- The user should be able to delete a note